India is the largest producer and exporter of cashew kernels in the world. Over 65 percent of the world export of cashew kernels is accounted for by India. Indian cashews are consumed in as many as 60 countries all over the world, the major markets being the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Germany Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Middle East countries. The Indian cashew kernel is well acclaimed for its good quality, taste and appearance.
W - 240, W - 320
- W – 180, is the ‘ King of Cashew ‘ – They are larger in size and very expensive.
- W – 210, are popularly known as ‘ Jumbo ‘ nuts.
- W – 240, it is an attractive grade which is reasonably priced.
- W – 320, are the most popular among cashew kernels and highest in terms of availability, worldwide.
- Maximum Moisture : 3% before packing
- Maximum Broken : 2% before packing
- Drying process is necessary to extend the shelf life and prevent fungal & other infections.
- Tin & Carton Packing
- Per carton containing 2tins of 10kgs net weight
- Per carton containing 25lbs flexi pouches
- 15MT in one 20ft Container
- Per 20ft container accommodate 750 Cartons
- Per carton accommodate 2 10kgs Tin