Coconut is a fruit in the wild are light and highly water resistant. Coconut palms are grown in more than 90 countries and territories of the world, with a total production of over 59 million tonnes in 2016. Most of the world production is in tropical Asia, with Indonesia, the Philippines, and India collectively accounting for over 72% of the world total. Traditional areas of coconut cultivation in India are the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, and etc. As per 2014 – 15 statistics from Coconut Development Board of Government of India, four southern states combined account for almost 90% of the total production in the country: Tamil Nadu (33.84%), Karnataka (25.15%), Kerala (23.96%), and Andhra Pradesh (7.16%). Per 100-gram serving, coconut water contains 19 calories and no significant content of essential nutrients.
|Coconuts Type||Husked, Semi – Husked|
|Packing Type||25nuts Per bag|
|Nut Size||12 to 13 inches (400 – 600grm)|
|Loading Capacity||900 bags in one 20f container|
- Supports immune system health, it is anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite.
- Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Improves insulin secretion and symptoms associated with diabetes.
- Restores and supports thyroid function.
- Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection.
- Promotes weight loss.