Traditionally, Ghee is always made from Cow’s Milk. The texture, color and taste of ghee depends on the quality of the butter, the milk source used in the process and the duration of time spent boiling.
|Our Product Purely made by Cow Ghee|
|Our Main food ingredients to cow||Grass, Maize, Wheat, Good Protein Meal and adequate amount of grains & Oil Seeds|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Source Type||Cow milk|
Nutrition Information (Per 100grm)
|Moisture||Less than 0.10gm|
Quality / Purity Process
- Our ghee is cooked using steam produced from firewood.
- We melt the butter and cook the butter in kettles to the optimum temperature to produce Ghee.
- The cooked ghee is then Clarified and Granulated naturally.
- The Final ghee produced is checked in our inhouse lab as well as sent to Agmark Lab for Grading before it gets packed.
- The Granulated ghee is packed to the required Sku’s untouched in automated machines.